• 맑음남해16.9℃
  • 맑음16.6℃
기상청 제공

자유게시판

[RESTAR] Lee Junho's season that won't end

• 작성자 : eahgp
  • 작성일 : 24-01-16 05:31
  • 조회수 : 13
Lee Junho. (Picture = Courtesy of JYP Entertainment)It is Lee Junho's season. One-top who has no rival even as the year changesIt's "Of the general trend." At least there's no one in front of him right nowcan see. Regarding Lee Jun-ho's syndrome popularity, experts said on the 15th, "Although the number of acting idols is increasing, singers andThe person who can do the two areas freelyNot many. Lee Jun-ho has a solid image as an actor, and he has two hitsThrough this, the location has become much more solid," he said, predicting a bright outlook for 2024. ◇Idol singer → Acting actor leap forward…Junho getting sick  Lee Junho, who debuted as an idol group 2PM in 2008He played as a representative of the second-generation boy group that commanded Asia. At the beginning of his debutHe wasn't a member who received a lot of attention in the team, but he was a member who couldn't be seen or seenHe prepared for a biography as a "solo entertainer" by silently building his own path at home. Since 2013, Lee Junho has beenIt has a new name, 'Acting idol.' That year, through the movie WatchmenAfter his screen debut, he later made films such as "Twenty Years Old," "The Handmaid, Memories of the Sword," and dramas"Memories", "Director Kim", "Just Love", "Oil Melo", and "Confession"He showed tens of thousands of faces by changing various clothes in the work. And in 2021, the drama "Clothes Sleeves"Through the consecutive homeruns of "Red End Dong" and "King the Land" in 2023, Lee Jun-ho has made his debutWe had our best days. I played the role of Jeongjo Lee San in "Red Sleeve, Red End"He depicts a person in history who overcomes the tragic family history and grows into a holy armyOn the other hand, the love that cannot be achieved with the court lady couldn't be more mournfulHe painted the small screen red with romance. The new word "Junho's sick" is "Red End of Clothes"After becoming a singer, he even succeeded in his follow-up film "King the Land," solidifying his position as a trend."King the Land" was a romantic comedy about the love of a second generation of chaebol and a female employee of a dirt spoonLee Junho portrays a common and common character with his own charmI saved you. Thanks to Lee Junho's performance, the two dramas can work even in the dying TV eraWe have completed the success formula for the popular drama. "Red Sleeve, Red End of Clothes" was 17.4% at the time of the showHe recorded the highest ratings for MBC dramas of the year, and "King the Land" was alsoIt set a record of 13.6 percent viewership. ◇ Lee Junho's first domestic concert in 5 years,The greatest shout ever made on the roof  In just two years, we've released two "Legendary Hits"Lee Jun-ho, who is continuing his success by writing it. On the 14th, at Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Songpa-gu, SeoulThe 2024 "The Day We Meet Lee Junho CONCERT" was held on the set of Lee Junho'sIt was a place where I could confirm the true value.As a solo artist, he's been active in JapanThat's why the solo concert in Korea was held in March 2019 by 2PM JunhoIt's been about 5 years since the concert "Junho the best in Seoul"It was an open performance. Lee Junho's stock price, which has risen in the past five years, with his eyes and earsI was able to check. \t\t\nLee Junho. (Picture = Courtesy of JYP Entertainment)The cheers that are different from those of other concert hallsI was about to pierce the roof of the concert hall. Lee Junho also said, "Among the cheers I've heard so farIt's the biggest. "I feel like I'm being pressed a little bit by your energy". "HAN"Every time I sing a song, I get goosebumps," he said. Lee Junho'sThe concert was hard to move forward due to the fans' enthusiastic response to every moveLee Joon-ho also provided amazing fan service by responding to fans' requests for poses.3 hoursLee Junho, who performed 25 songs including his own solo songs, performedAt the end of the year, he expressed his thoughts of the past 15 years after his debut. He said, "MyI think the past 15 years have been very busy. As a singer, I'm in a group,He toured as a solo artist and participated in many works as an actor for 11 yearsI've had a long time, and I'm telling you now that I've done both sides of itIt wasn't easy," he confessed. In particular, Lee Jun-ho said, "Now that I'm out, I won't lose it either.I worked hard and distributed it well Think. I can be satisfiedI think it was because of my personality that I wanted to show who I was.In the meantime, you cheered for us with all your heart, and during that long and short timeSo that I can stay healthy and well, I can stand straightI sincerely thank you for your support," he said to his fans.◇ It's made by hard-working starsone's good old daysLee Jun-ho's success story is said to be a result of his own creation.In fact, many industry officials said, "Lee Jun-ho's success cannot be underestimated by his work.Lee Junho has been working hard beyond his talents, and thanks to that, he is nowI created myself," he said in unison.Jung Duk-hyun, a pop culture critic, is also an actor and singer Lee Jun-hoAs Lee Junho, I highly appreciate the fact that he has built trust in the public for two consecutive hits, and his long runI predicted the possibility. Critic Jung said, "I think it's because of the competence you showed in 'The Red End of the Sleeve of Clothes'."Those possibilities appealed to the public considerably. I was sure of my ability as an actorI think he created that kind of position, and last year's "King the Land" also played a difficult role"The solution was effective," he said. Critic Jeong also said, "It's a song about singers and actors."There aren't many people who can pull it off freelyLee Jun-ho has a solid image as an actor. No matter what the character is in the dramaWith its excellent ability to pull it off, it creates a virtuous cycle atmosphere that raises expectations for the next workI'm burnt," he said.Reporter Park Se-yeon psyon@edaily.co.kr

네티즌 의견 0

스팸방지
0/0자
번호 분류 제목 작성자 작성일 추천
5 일반 Acting according to the script...Actor Park Jae-hyun Involve… umftmn 01-16 0
열람중 일반 [RESTAR] Lee Junho's season that won't end eahgp 01-16 0
3 일반 The number of moviegoers who visited theaters last year incr… iuseg 01-16 0
2 일반 [Picture] Choi Yena's heart-throbbing "Good Morning" xubedt 01-15 0
1 일반 test 한국복지신문 11-20 0

모바일 버전으로 보기